May 26 2009, 02:39 PM
Posted by James and Jacob
A new version of Vector Magic Desktop Edition has just been released! The new version has a brand new background removal feature, making it easier than ever to produce print-ready artwork from bitmap originals. Get it now at:
Background Removal allows you to easily remove the background of a vectorized image with only a few mouse clicks. Get rid of undesired white backgrounds and selectively remove other shapes that you don't want in your final result.
On the Review page there is now a Remove Background tool that you can use to simply click away any background portions of the result.
This adds to a growing feature set, which includes:
- Batch processing of multiple images at once
- Support for bitmap images with transparency
- Exporting to AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, DXF, and EMF
- Advanced export options to maximize compatibility with your software
- Super easy drag-and-drop interaction with Adobe, Corel, and others
- An easy and intuitive user interface
- Advanced processing mode for the expert user
Free to Try
Vector Magic Desktop Edition is free to try! Download the trial version now at:
If you already own a copy of Vector Magic Desktop Edition, there is no additional charge for this update. To upgrade, just download the latest version from:
and install it.
Have a great day!
James and Jacob